Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Oh My Aching Bank Account III

Diane Marish, the Primos cleaning lady who alerted me to the shady financial practices of Swarthmore chiropractor Hania Danko, writes in to say that Sovereign Bank has returned the $5,160 withdrawn from her account by Danko.

Glad to hear it, seeing as how Spencerblog is a Sovereign Bank customer.

I also heard from a fairly prominent chiropractor who happens to live in Swarthmore who says he's spoken to Danko and feels badly for her. He says she got mixed up with the wrong company and did things she shouldn't have.

She may well be a sympathetic figure, but the people she tried to rip off for thousands aren't feeling so charitable right now. Maybe later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typing is not easy for me and I'm embarassed to bring up the account practices of the Swarthmore Chiropractor since it has been so long. So to cut to the "chase" I would like to offer anyone who feels they have been slighted; free treatment a 10 visit
series; in my office. It will be judged on an indivual basis. Again I apologize for not writing sooner. Maybe someone who reads this can pass on the offer to the people who feel they have been wronged.
The reason I'm doing this is to "try" to show people that CHIROPRACTORS are good and a benefit to our society.

Thank you for your time.
Dr Charles Grim
610-237-6645 office

March 27, 2008 at 1:29 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy can't be serious. Snake oil all around.

April 21, 2008 at 9:02 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was also robbed by the so called Dr. Danko. She took $180 from my Commerce Bank account. When we called the bank to find out what to do we were told to turn off the card and file an affidavit. We got our $180 back, but a few weeks later she took $500 as well, even though the debit card she used had been deactivated.

She billed me for "services" apparantly rendered 3 days before I ever met her. So I guess she is also a miracle worker. She also attempted to charge us for services at the rate of almost $1,000 for each hour of service.

I don't care who is sorry for her, they are not being careful who they associate with. Dr. Charles Grim had better turn over any information he has to the PA AG's office, because our lawyer states that there are at least 4 open complaints against her and suspiciously the "foundation" that was setup at her old address with the web site http://www.wellnessawarenessfoundation.org doesn't exist.

The legal term for this, according to our Lawyer is Fraud with Intent.

January 6, 2009 at 11:35 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home