Friday, October 31, 2008
posted by Spencerblog at
if you still believe Drudge, then well. why not check Michael Moore's web site same sort of balance.and BTW who cares about popular vote.Obama could lose PA and still win.google interactive electoral vote map and play with the states. prepare your why Obama IS ruining America posts
Pollster John Zogby: "Is McCain making a move? The three-day average holds steady, but McCain outpolled Obama today, 48% to 47%. He is beginning to cut into Obama's lead among independents, is now leading among blue collar voters, has strengthened his lead among investors and among men, and is walloping Obama among NASCAR voters. Joe the Plumber may get his license after all. "Obama's lead among women declined, and it looks like it is occurring because McCain is solidifying the support of conservative women, which is something we saw last time McCain picked up in the polls. If McCain has a good day tomorrow, we will eliminate Obama's good day three days ago, and we could really see some tightening in this rolling average. But for now, hold on."
http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN3134134020081101Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby's 3-day poll RELEASED TODAY shows Obama +5The Drudge Report is little more than a political blog these days, and a tabloid one at that.From Zogby's site:"The three-day rolling tracking poll included 1,200 likely voters -- about 400 interviews per 24-hour polling period (each polling period begins and ends at 5 p.m. daily"So, this 1-point blip for McCain is based on 400 interviews conducted while most of the Philadelphia region was at the Phillies parade and unavailable to express their support for Obama.Coincidence?
Dishonest LibDem partisans love to slander Drudge as being partisan favoring the Right, much as they play the same dishonest game about FOX News. The truth is that the Drudge news site is just a clearinghouse for news stories. Nothing partisan about that. Once again we see how what it is Libs really hate is honesty.Go McCain!
"Slander Drudge as being partisan"?He's a total GOP hack with credibility below a supermarket tabloid.Flaw in Zogby methodology:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/01/zogby-poll-showing-mccain_n_139968.htmlHis polling sample has 38% Dem, 36% Rep which doesn't reflect the Dems greater registration advantage this election.Zogby is an outlier poll in this regard.Both Gallup polls (traditional method and new expanded method) both have Obama +10.The GOP-ers should stock up this weekend on tissues for all the crying next week.
The GOP-ers should stock up this weekend on tissues for all the crying next week.I know that should Obama win you’ll feel like a winner (I guess folks gotta get it however they can) but the truth is, if Obama wins we all lose, you included. See, just as terrorists hate and would kill all Americans, their Liberal enablers included, and bitter black militants hate all whites, their useful idiot apologists included, so too will Obama’s Socialism and his Radical Liberal agenda end up harming everyone, his dopey blind supporters included. Maybe you really do hate America and this would please you... ‘From within without firing a single shot’ and all that…?
r- You are obviously someone that wants 4 more years of the last 8 years. America called to give you back your BFF bracelet because you don't care about her anymore, if you want that.
anonymous-ano,McCain in no was will be four more years of the same. If we're going to make that arguement, let's make a second ridiculous one by backing claims that Obama's a Muslim.mcCain's his own man, his independent spirit isn't hype, it's backed in over two decades of service to this country. McCain's never changed, the liberal media's opinion of him has. From sweetheart/potential VP canididate in 2004 to Bush's second man in 2008, insane. Nowhere in the McCain nonsense is found that Obama votes 97% left almost as if he expects to be pat on the head after voting and given a chocolate chip cookie. What happened with the other 3%, was he not paying attention?By the way, if you get mad at gil again, how will you delete your "anonymous" posts?
McCain's never changed, the liberal media's opinion of him has.Right, S. The Left loved McCain ...right up until he ran against their Affirmative Action Candidate. Now suddenly he's "McBush III!" or worse. Nowhere in the McCain nonsense is found that Obama votes 97% leftAlso right. Liberals are dishonest hypocrites. Obama is clearly much more blindly partisan than the Centrist "Maverick".
Obama votes 97% against Bush. That's the only number anyone needs.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Create a Link
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]