Thursday, February 25, 2010

Delco's Most Wanted

Rose Quinn writes about the premier of Delco's Most Wanted starring Sheriff Joe McGinn.

I saw the pilot for the show a month ago. It needed work. You can read what I wrote about ithere.

When I talked to McGinn the other day about the Photo Express flap, he mentioned they'd made some changes on the Most Wanted show based on suggestions I and others made. I'll be interested to see if the show is improved any.

UPDATE: Two of DMW are arrested. If the show gets results, what more can you ask?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Come join us in the a Celebration of life for my son Terrance Shamar "POP" webster. He was murdered last summer on June 14 2010.He was 2years old in also in loving memory of my late brother .Thomas green known as Bear bear also murded April.17 2010 .so come out and show your love in support its very needed .

So join us at
Kellys bar
700 lloyd st .west 7th st

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me an Tisheta3@hotmail.com
chester pa 19013

March 30, 2011 at 10:51 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home