Monday, April 26, 2010

Spencerblog Adds Corporate Titan to Blog Team

Team Spencerblog is proud to announce the addition of Undercover Corporate Titan as a regular posting member of the squad.

UCT is an old friend who took the road less traveled by... right up the corporate ladder to be the CEO of a publicly held company. He makes millions of dollars a year and whenever Democrats talk about "spreading the wealth" he has been known to shrug and say, "I got mine."

He sure does. He's got two houses, a Bentley, a Masserati, a Jaguar and a Hummer. (I'm not kidding.)

He is in the top-tenth of one percent of all earners in the United States and I thought Spencerblog readers might enjoy his View from the Top musings. Maybe he can even answer questions like: "Do the rest of us appear to be ants from where you sit?"

He has consented to take time out of his very busy day of checking his company's stock price to post here at Spencerblog. I have no idea what he will choose to write about but I expect to find out soon. As with other team posters his posts will be preceded by his nom de plume.

So that makes four of us - Jake, Parallel, Undercover Corporate Titan and Moi.

Enough is enough.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Little People said...

Well - after reading Spencerblogs description of the Undercover Corporate Titan (UCT) we can no longer get my BOSS' head out of his office door. Since the UCT doesn't send his own emails, I will be "happily" blogging his thoughts on his behalf. He will certainly be too busy getting his DAILY massage to do this blogging himself. Stay tuned!!

April 26, 2010 at 12:29 PM 
Blogger Spencerblog said...

As many Corporate Titans are wont to say; "When I want your thoughts, I'll give them to you."

April 26, 2010 at 2:15 PM 
Blogger steve mcdonald said...

Ever hear the popular term "Jumping the Shark?" The movie world has a similar one, too, thanks to Indiana Jones: "Nuking the Fridge".

I think its time to coin one for the blogosphere world, so how about I give it a shot? With the changes and Ted McGinley-like faces added to the writing staff, I believe Spencerblog has "Fried the Motherboard".

Hey diano, randal, I'll see you guys for that beer.

April 26, 2010 at 3:36 PM 
Blogger Spencerblog said...

Steve,
Feeling left out? Join the party.

April 26, 2010 at 4:28 PM 
Blogger Bob Bohne said...

Steve - Make mine a Jack Daniel's.

April 27, 2010 at 8:36 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home