Monday, February 13, 2012

Email Exchange of the Week


Gil,
You've done it again.  Solidified your position as the biggest bonehead to write a column in this area.  With the possible exception of Christine Flowers.  When are you going to realize it's a woman's personal choice?  Not yours, not some nameless faceless politician, just hers!  Mind your damn business and keep your nose out of other peoples personal lives.  I saw a good bumper sticker the other day.  In fact I bought a few.  It says "Annoy a republican.  Think for yourself." 
Reminds me of you. 
Dennis M. O'Neill

Dennis, 
I am quite happy for everyone to think for themselves. Unfortunately, it's so-called progressives who become the most annoyed when others stray from the politically correct views they would like to have imposed on others. See Obama, B. and his administration's efforts to force religious institutions to pay abortifacients. Good luck with your bumper stickers, which are always a great sign of independent thought.  

1 Comments:

Blogger Dannytheman said...

Ugh.... I'm gonna bite my lip, and not respond to Dennis!

February 13, 2012 at 2:30 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home