Saturday, October 27, 2007

Spencerblog Announcement

I have been out of town the last couple of days.

I see some readers have been very busy posting about John Green's resignation, especially a handful of anonymous Mark Sereni fans/Green haters. Some are a hoot.

I'll be responding to some of them, probably tomorrow.

I was pleased to see Democratic candidate for Common Pleas Court Mike Farrell post a comment under the "Meeting the Candidates" post. He and fellow Dem, Frank Daly, were in Thursday and I owe you a post on that meeting.

In haste, let me say this:

I like Mike.

Cheers

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for saying that Gil. It means a lot.

Michael T. Farrell
Democratic Candidate for Judge

October 29, 2007 at 11:52 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home