Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's None Of Your Beswicks

Hey, it's not like he's Michael Vick.

Money Q:

“I really didn’t want the dog, but I didn’t purposely kick the dog out,” said Beswick, who has since replaced Daisy with a pit bull named Buddy. According to Beswick, he went to Home Depot and left Daisy asleep in his yard with the gate open.
“I was working in the yard and I left the gate open purposely,” he said. When he got back, Daisy was gone.

“If I wanted to be cruel to my dog, I would have taken it back to Southwest Philadelphia where I found it,” he said on his way to pay his fines.

Not the most responsible dog owner. Not the worst either.

1 Comments:

Blogger Franny Ward said...

Gil, the guy is mean. My wife and I got a dog from the SPCA that was sick. He cost us over three grand between the "initial sickness" and then one of the dogs that was sickened by Chinese beef jerky (Bought at the Clifton Heights ACME no less)

I love our dog and cannot fathom what this guy was thinking.

October 24, 2007 at 2:26 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home