Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Rock 'n Roll Burglars

If this is real, it's proof there is a just God.

If it's not, it's still hilarious.

UPDATE: I have viewed the video several times and it appears to me the first rock (brick?) flies over the head of the look-out. This argues for a doctored video. Spencerblog will investigate.

UPDATE II: I have just sent the following e-mail to lawyershop.com, the outfit responsible for YouTubing the video:

To Whom it May Concern:

I got a big kick out of your most recent video, the rock-throwing burglar who KO'd his look-out and then himself. 

But if you slow down the video, it appears that the first rock flies over the head of the look-out. 

So, my question is, are you sure this video is genuine? Has it been authenticated? Where did this happen? Was anyone arrested? Hospitalized? 

I am a newspaper columnist with a blog and I linked to the video for fun. However, if it is not a genuine act of stupid criminality but a hoax I would like to tell my readers.

Thanks,

Gil Spencer
Columnist 
Daily Times
Primos, Pa.

I'll let you know if when (and if) I hear anything.

UPDATE III: Haven't heard anything yet. Stay tuned. But I am beginning to think the rock in question was made of foam rubber and the LawyerShop folks have been had.
By the way, my college geology professor, Dr. Bork, had a foam rubber rock and one day he threw it at my head in class. Maybe I'll see him when I go back for my 30th college reunion this weekend.

UPDATE IV: It seems half the YouTube commentors are on to this video as a "fake." Others are not so sure.
No word for LawyerShop.com, which I am beginning to believe is its own sort of hoax.

UPDATE V: Sen. Joe Biden wants to provide women with free lawyers, but not men. Find one at LawyersHop.com. But don't be surprised if it takes a while for one to get back to you. I'm still waiting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE V: Sen. Joe Biden wants to provide women with free lawyers, but not men.

Liberal "solutions" are idiotic. And they're all about reverse sexism, reverse racism...

"Two wrongs don't make a right; they make a Lib."

May 29, 2008 at 10:42 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home