Monday, May 3, 2010

Loaded Question of the Day

From today's Daily Times Question of the Day:
As a result of the car bomb that was left in Times Square, New York over the weekend, security at airports has been ramped up yet again.

Is it enough? Would you mind full body searches for everybody entering an airplane? Are we giving too much power to those in security?
Me? Personally. No. I would not like to go through a "full body" search every time I get on an airplane.

But I think everybody else should have to. And I mean every orifice. And I think it should be done right where I can see it so I can be sure that everybody on my flight is clean and bomb-free. For my security.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dannytheman said...

As long as I was kissed first!!

May 3, 2010 at 2:47 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home