Shooting of the Day
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A 20-year-old man was hospitalized in stable condition after being shot four times on a basketball court in Southwest Philadelphia.TOP TEN POSSIBLE CAUSES:
Police say the man was shot twice in the back and twice in the buttocks by an unidentified man at the Kingsessing Recreation Center on 49th Street near Kingsessing Avenue at about 9:40 p.m. Tuesday.
He was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for treatment.
No arrests were made. The cause of the shooting was not immediately known.
10. Drug deal gone bad.
9. Too much video-game watching.
8. Too much disrespecting.
7. Victim never passed the rock.
6. Victim violated no-dunking rule.
5. Victim played the dozens.
4. Shooter bullied.
3. Victim didn't roll on high pick and roll.
2. It was over a girl.
1. Idiot with a gun.