Wednesday, November 9, 2011

TSA Still Assaulting Citizens

(Posted by Dannytheman)

The TSA is still up to assaulting men and woman at airports all over the country. Even though we are no safer by any means.
From a Woman's perspective, check this embarrassing assault out.  From Tabitha Hale , I mean seriously??

              "Then she got to my waist band. I had on black tights under my dress, which I'm certain is not uncommon.
                 She asked me to lift my dress so she could check the waistband of my tights."


Would any woman want to lift their skirt so another woman can run their fingers inside their tights/pantyhose?  I am guessing not.
Like Tabitha I always opt for the pat down, but as a guy I don't get as molested as many woman do.
We lose a little more freedom in this country every single year.
Why is that?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home