Monday, January 7, 2013

WHYY Lowers Standards: Invites Me On

I've been invited to appear on Radio Times tomorrow morning (Tuesday) with Marty Moss-Coane to discuss Gov. Corbett's lawsuit against the NCAA. The show's from 10 to 11 a.m on 90.9 FM.

Also scheduled to appear is USA Today's Sports Columnist Christine Brennan. Should be fun and the conversation lively.

UPDATE: We'll also be discussing this on our podcast Live from the Newsroom, Wednesday night.  Chris Freind and I will duke it out as Phil "The Moderator" Heron referees. That show starts at 7 p.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dannytheman said...

I will tune in a listen tomorrow!!

Good luck. Don't get any NPR kooties on you.

January 7, 2013 at 8:19 PM 
Anonymous Hosting said...

I've read your post & found really helpful information that I was looking for. lots of thanks & waiting for more update.

January 8, 2013 at 2:02 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home