Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spencerblog Announcement

We received a very interesting comment recently that we're not going to post. But I would like its author to contact to us at gspencer@delcotimes.com and provide a name and phone number at which we can reach him.

This being April Fool's Day, the suspicions raised may be nothing more than an elaborate gag. But maybe not. So if you wrote it and it's not a gag, please contact us soon.

UPDATE: It appears it was an attempted (but failed) prank from a rather pathetically-obsessed fan. We are hoping this person gets the help (and the life) he needs soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger steve mcdonald said...

what a tease...

April 1, 2009 at 8:25 PM 
Anonymous Bob said...

Gil - You already met me and have my email address, so it can't have anything to do with me.

You do make it sound a bit ominus.
Did somebody threaten you or the delco times or something?

Is it anything I can help with?

If so, you can email me privately about it and I'll give you my opinion.

April 2, 2009 at 11:31 AM 
Blogger Spencerblog said...

Nope. Nothing ominous or for you to worry about. But thanks for the concern.

April 2, 2009 at 12:18 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home