Saturday, June 6, 2009

Abortionists and Their Assassins

Former fetus George Jonas cleverly weighs in on the murder of late-term abortionist George Tiller.

Money Q:
Some put the question in terms of a woman's right to control her own body. That would be valid enough in the realm of smoking, diet, liposuction or sex -- but abortion? Abortion means controlling someone else's body. Incidentally, I realize that as a man I have no authority to speak on the matter, but I'm not speaking as a man. I wouldn't dare. I'm speaking strictly as an ex-fetus.

And in my capacity as an ex-fetus, I say controlling someone else's body is where abortionists and their assassins meet. Please note that I say "meet." I don't say justify. Nothing justifies the assassin. Does anything justify the abortionist? Gee, Mom, I don't know. You tell me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Minky said...

I am wondering how many men suffer beause of abortion, no one seems to care. Imagine if you will your wife is expecting your first child and she decides suddenly for what evre reason to terminate the pregnancy or after the marriage your new wife tells you she is pro-choice.
I know of a man who feared this so much that he avoided marriage. He couldn't stand the thought of the possibility of his child being killed. There is something very selfish about abortion and selfish too, that a man is left out of the equation.

June 6, 2009 at 9:15 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all murders start with hate---when a person decides to end another human beings life other than self defense it is a homicide. Abortion then is murder. How can anyone claim self defense when it involves the intentional death of an inocent child. How any one can not see that abortion as an act of murder--dumfounds me.

June 6, 2009 at 10:06 AM 
Blogger Spencerblog said...

An e-mail from Minky:

Gil: It surprises me that no one seems to see the comparison in abortion and what happened in Germany in the 1930s and early 1940s. The "State", that is Hitler with the blessings of those in the government classified individuals, without value, into who would live and who would die.
Now and since the seventies, America (the state or supreme court) with the blessing of congress and senate has also come to the same conclusion that is that certain human life, in this case innocent human life is without value.
The difference being that Germany was under a dictatorship and America is supposed to be a civilized society.
The real question is, if innocent life is without value then where do the rest of us stand?? Frightening isn't it?

Minky

June 8, 2009 at 1:07 PM 
Blogger Spencerblog said...

A little bit of a reach but, for a cat, Minky makes a fair point.

June 8, 2009 at 1:08 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home