Monday, April 16, 2012

Desperately Seeking Satan's Father

Recently posted on Craigslist:
Did we hook up at the Megadeth/Motorhead concert? - w4m - 28 (Aragon Ballroom)
Me: Blue hair, silver tube top, fishnets, Knee high black biker boots.You: Red mohawk, black pentagram gauges, viper piercings.
I was grinding on you in the pit, then we went to the bathroom, and got (bleeped) up. You had a nice (body part) and I was wasted so I let [you] raw dog it in the stall. You were really good and you had to gag me so I would make too much noise.
Anyway I'm pregnant. It's yours. contact me if you want to be part of your child's life.
Sounds like a love match. And out pops... The Anti-Christ! What real man wouldn't want to be part of that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dannytheman said...

Maury Povich will have this highlighted as a DNA testing episode in about 3 weeks.
"Guys I tapped in men's rooms at heavy metal concerts."

April 16, 2012 at 11:29 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home